Poland Service Group
YOUR CONTACT IN POLAND
Since 1989, the city of Düsseldorf has been a town twinning to Warsaw. Today’s contacts reflect on different levels such as business, culture and sports again. Institutions such as the Polish Institute and the Goethe-Institut carry the city partnership.
In addition to the city partnership friendship, Germany is the most important trading partner for Poland. On the other hand, Poland now represents the eighth largest foreign sales market for German companies, rising trend. With our Polish Service Group, we offer you comprehensive advice on all tax issues in German-Polish law. We support Polish companies that want to establish themselves in the German market as well as German companies that want to engage in the Polish market.
The consultants working in this field are German and Polish nationality and ensure tailor-made solutions for cross-border activities between Germany and Poland.
OUR MAIN FOCUSES ARE IN PARTICULAR:
- Founding of companies, subsidiaries and branches
- Tax advice in all areas of German and international economic transactions
- Cross-border restructuring of companies
- Tax supervision of internationally intertwined business groups
- Employee assignments
- Judicial representation of clients of all instance courts in Germany and representation of all authorities in Germany